Monday, October 4, 2010

Ready, set, blog!

People want information yesterday and someone today to help guide them through the maze.  Information is what empowers us but it also can be overwhelming in many regards.  So much to know and understand – we can’t possibly always know what to do even with the best information at our fingertips or know which information source to fully trust and believe. 
Therefore, people need other trustworthy people with uncompromising integrity they can consult and rely upon.  People that place the interest of others before oneself.  People that will speak out against abuses, unreasonableness, unfairness and self-interest for the betterment of the majority rather than the select few.  People that can speak a common language and relate to the people that follow them.
Given that I have the highest integrity and have aspired to live my life in this regard regardless of the consequences, I feel blogging is one of the best ways I can try to connect with more people to give back to the community in which I live.  I’m doing this because I want to and love to not because it might lead to more business.  I feel I have much to share and society will be better off if I find a vehicle such as this to communicate my values and to help people that need a trustworthy source.  A go-to person of sorts! 
I will not speak outside of areas that I do not know much about.  I will mostly blog about real estate, business, the economy and ways to improve our form of government.  I cannot possibly please everyone and of course, that would be contradictory to my earlier statements.  But, I will speak to what would be helpful to the majority and try to put things in perspective.  I believe in transparency, doing the right thing, integrity, honesty and working hard.  I aim to inform, protect and enrich people’s lives with all I have to blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment